Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rearranging My Kitchen!






My kitchen is not large. We downsized a few years ago and I find that I'm still coming up with new ways to be more organized! These pictures show a few ideas, but tomorrow I've got a couple of new ideas, so will post those later! A friend gave me a set of dishes, so now I need to rearrange further, and am happy to do so! Recently purchased a KitchenAid mixer and have had great success with pie crust and meat loaf! October will see the start of a less busy time in my life, so until then, not much will be going on here. Check back, though, and send me some of your ideas! A few months ago, I took most of the food out of my pantry. Found things toward the back that were, well, outdated :) Tossed those, and put the good stuff in cupboards. Then, I put dishes, some glassware, bowls, baking items and small appliances that I often use, into the pantry. Items I seldom use, I placed in bottom cabinets. Have enjoyed just stepping into the pantry where I can easily access those things I use most days. Like I said, have a new idea to implement tomorrow!

No comments: