Saturday, September 15, 2007

TURNED OUT GREAT!



The Noodles Bowls recipe from a Rachael Ray cookbook turned out great! Pictured above with the beautiful dishes from my friend Linn, along with placemats and accessories I bought in China. You'll notice we have glass over our table. Also an extra piece to fit on the end when we insert the leaf. Had glass cut for the coffee table and end tables as well. No worries about "rings" from drinking glasses! The other picture is of two nectarine pies my hubby baked last night. The nectarines on our trees are pretty much on their "last legs", so after dinner, he cut those up, added sugar, lemon, etc. and baked them. Delicious! In fact, I'll have another piece shortly! Need to make out my weekly menu tonight as well! Will omit Wed and Thurs nights as we're invited out! More later...Gertie

No comments: